It's been a while - so let's catch up with some good news;
- Ali Dizaei has been released from prison. I've been following his case for some time and am convinced Mr Dizaei has been the victim of a systematic injustice at the hands of his former employer, the Metropolitan Police. I couldn't be happier although I have little hope those responible will be brought to book.
- Six other men have been released from jail because they were, well, innocent. They've been locked up since September for plotting to kill the Pope, even though they didn't.
- Alisdair Thompson who was arrested on a UKUncut demonstration in Edinburgh is out of pokey and safe and well. His crime. Carrying a banner. No, really.
- The Indian elections have seen a big movement forward in terms of women's representation.
- At least someone has some sense over Madeline McCann. Jenny Jones talks sense.
- Credit where it's due the government has done something good by preventing vulture funds using UK courts against developing world countries.