I'm going to be attending the Scottish Green Party conference in Edinburgh this weekend and in between email rows and attempting to pay the rent blogging's slipped the last little while. I'll try to get back on it asap;
- Veterans complain that the poppy appeal is being used to marshall support for current conflicts.
- The Exile on why everything you know on WWII is wrong. Some glaring oversimplifications and omissions due to the style, but interesting none the less.
- Dan writes about a global ban on geo-engineering.
- Jacob writes about factions on the left.
- Labour will not campaign for AV.
- Phil Woolas judgment can be found here. Ho. Ho. and can I add Ho?