Six links I've spotted that might be worth following;
- Further to a story I wrote about earlier: Modernity looks at Nokia and the unions.
- The BBC has apologised for its reports that Band Aid money was diverted, in 1985, to buys arms in Ethiopia. More from Development Drums and Owen Abroad.
- Hugh Muir looks at boys names and a hideously diverse Britain.
- The Guardian hosts a debate between FBU leader Matt Wrack and London Fire Brigade commissioner Ron Dobson.
- Ben Duncan updates us on the glorious victory of Jason Kitkat, the Green councillor suspended for letting residents know what was going on.
- The Green Party publishes its response to Defra's Natural England consultation.