I've just finished putting together the hub page for the Green Party national executive (GPEx) elections where you can read the candidate statements from the small, select band of hopefuls. You can see it in its full glory here and you never know, it might tempt you to stand.
My comparison chart of the deputy leader candidates here. Derek Wall now has a site for his deputy leadership campaign here and Adrian and Caroline have their's here.
You might also like to know that the party will be conducting an online hustings for the leadership candidates. Submit your (single) question to email@example.com clearly marked 'Hustings question' in the subject header.
In the run up to September's conference a bit of a pre-conference discussion has started up and I thought I'd highlight a few of the posts I've spotted before finding time to contribute myself. Do let me know if I've missed any out.
- Earlier tonight Peter Cranie posted on the leadership election.
- Rupert Reed has two pieces on Bright Green Scotland one on where we go from here the other on building the membership.
- Tom Chance writes on turning green shoots into roots.
- Doc Richard talks about restating the political roots of the Green Party.
- Jane Watkinson writes on how the Greens must resist mainstream pressures.
- On a related note Peter McColl of the Scottish Greens has a piece on campaigning out of our comfort zone.