Some bits and bobs spotted throughout the week. Apologies for the random order.
- The latest Carnival of Socialism.
- The electoral maths in Brighton.
- Prisoner Ben writes a fascinating post on whether riots work.
- Flags of the world and their problems.
- I've been enjoying Folk Against Fascism.
- Paul Holmes may be standing for general secretary of UNISON. He has a blog.
- Why do people hate chuggers?
- It's never been safer to be a child.
- Edinburgh resident Maggie Chapman is blogging.
- There is also Hazy's Green Blog.
- Yorkshire Green candidate Leslie Rowe is blogging.
- As are the Hull Greens.
- Growing food in the urban environment? You'll have dirty hands then.
- But don't go so far that you get green knickers.
- I insist you look at these pictures of sloths. Do it! You didn't know they could swim did you?
Chris Morris' new film 'four lions' is a comedy about jihadist terrorists. Fun for all the family.