It's weekending time again;
- New Green blog Eco-DIY
- And another Pat Cleary's blog
- And another Greening Kirklees
- And yet another! Green Bill
- Good lefty People's Republic of Hove
- Peter Tatchell defends himself against the smears
- Matt Selwood on how London gets its food.
- Jenny Jones argues we should give Londoners a say in policing.
- The New Scientist on Sea Monsters.
- Criminalise bankers not prostitutes (Jess Hurd)
- Kucinich explains why he voted against health care reform.
- An ethical tourism company drops carbon offsetting.
- I enjoyed Chris Harman's article reassessing GDP in Socialist Review. Although I'd put this in this week's crop before I heard the news of his death I've decided against taking it out.
- Good piece on why belief in climate is not the same as religious faith.
- I was in the morning Star twice this week (one article held over from the week before). Once on feminism and the other on drugs. Letters in response here and here.
- Weds 11th November CEDAW a convention on international women's rights.
- Sat 21st November People's Charter National Conference, in Camden.
- Sat 28th November Hands off the People of Iran AGM
- Sat 5th December National Climate March.
- Have I missed off your event? Let me know.
P.S. I filmed this. It was both the first time I've put a video on Youtube (with all the little gizmo's) and the first time I'd been introduced to Ms Campbell. I don't know what I was expecting, but she was really, really lovely.