When I was a child I thought the expression was 'odds and socks', somehow this still seems to make sense to me.
- It's the end of an era in Norwich as leading Green councillors decide not to restand.
- Check out the Scottish Blog Round-Up, very good.
- Colin Fox writes of ousing and Edinburgh Divided.
- Hangbitch on the myths of benefit privatisation.
- Richard disagrees with me on Libya's air space.
- Scientists have been studying swan's bottoms. Frankly what they get up to in their own time is their business and I fail to see why we should put up with this sort of tabloid shock journalism.