Here are some of the known knowns we are having to contend with right now;
- A new edition of the Carnival of Socialism is out at Bob from Brockley. A fine, fine job.
- Scottish Newsnight takes a look at the Green pitch to the electorate.
- Claude takes David Laws down a notch or two.
- Andy at Socialist Unity has some wise words about the way celebrity culture is distorting culture "One of the worst aspects of the cult of celebrity in our pop culture... is the idea that singing is an elite activity. In fact, singing, and especially collective singing is a fundamental and emotionally satisfying form of social bonding in all human societies; and while the genius of the most gifted singers should be celebrated, this should not be at the expense of discouraging others from participation."
- The Third Estate ask why it's ok for some clubs to exclude women.
- Ellie May talks about whether feminism has to be opposed to porn.