There's lots going on and it can be difficult to keep up. That's life I suppose, but it's no reason to give into it.
- There more on the student protests: Billy Bragg, more from Bright Green, Political Dynamite, Trifling Offense, and organising solidarity with those arrested.
- This week in discrimination news we have the diplomat who lost her promotion because she's deaf, a lovely interview at I love migrants and the joke about ginger bread persons that reveals exclusively that only men wear trousers.
- Paul Mason writes on the G20 outcomes and the world economy.
- In France the Greens are merging with other eco-movements, consolidating a move that started two years ago. God knows how that will turn out.
- Labour are instinctive cutters, the Lib Dems don't like broken promises and the Tories look like idiots. Bridge building? Pah!
- Graham Linehan on the horror that is the twitter joke court ruling.