What have I got for you today? Some follow up links on stories I'm following and a delightful picture - that's what!
- Call that a riot? (Greens): Kemptown Ben, Farid Bakht, Adrian Windisch, Beth Tichborne, Andy Wightman, Sam Coates.
- Call that a riot? (Others): Fit Watch, Simon13, Chris Dillow, Tories.
- Ben Six had a run in with the law. Weird.
- I shouted at Iain Duncan Smith yesterday. Why? Well here's some background: Jane, The F-word, Diary of a benefits scrounger, Madeline Bunting, Morning Star, Liberal Conspiracy.
- Laura Agustin explains why sex worker movements are nothing to sneer at.
- I have a piece on Scottish Green Party conference at Bright Green Scotland. Caroline Lucas was in the Scottish papers while I was up there.