A few notes and nibs catching up on stories I've already covered or bits and bobs I'd like to highlight;
- Following on from the Latin America elections stories we have the Peruvian elections where women of the left did very well. The Economist.
- The social movements of Paraguay are speaking out against the recent 'coup attempt'. War on Want.
- I did a quick magazine interview the other day and they've published an extract on their site. Total Politics.
- I've talked a lot about police violence in the past, and it still hasn't stopped. Ben Solah.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again, Boris Johnson will be hard to beat in London. Liberal Conspiracy.
- The nature of modern democracy can often leave a bad taste in the mouth. Nishma Doshi.