A quick round up of a few things I've spotted that you might be interested in.
- Cartoonist Alan Moore, whose credits include V for Vendetta and Watchmen is interviewed in the Stool Pigeon. Brilliant, rambling, psychedelic and savage by turns.
- F for Philistine is keeping her beady eye on the Islamophobes after the French veil ban.
- The Morning Star interviews Unite's Gail Cartman whose running to lead her union.
- In Germany something like three million people have been partying on their motorways. I have no idea why, but jolly good!
- Arizona's racist laws are creating fear and division, according to the Guardian.
- Meanwhile the Independent looks at a bad week to be a woman.