Hello, and welcome to this week's weekending. If there are new blogs, posts or events you'd like me to highlight don't be shy, just pop 'em in the comments. Thanks!
New to me;
- The Londonist.
- Stop Nuclear Power.
- Grey Cardigsn.
- Not bloggers but I see the race between London Assembly Members Jenny Jones and Darren Johnson for most twitter followers is on. Come on Lewisham!
- Reuben draws our attention to the sad death of Marek Edelman.
- Mary says it's a bad news week for rape victims.
- From the Guardian I love being a single mum.
- Green odds at Ladbrokes seem to be improving (where it counts anyway), which backs up the big polling data at political betting.
- Diamond Geezer has some alternative scripts for Boris' appearance on Eastenders.
- Ireland has voted for the Lisbon Treaty.
- Chicks rule when it comes to social networking, apparently.
- The week in Green numbers.
- Tomorrow, Monday the 5th, emergency protest of Honduran embassy from 4 and 6 pm, against the coup against President Zelaya and the increasing repression.
- Saturday 17th October 2pm "Should prostitution be de-criminalised?" organised by the English Collective of Prostitutes (Crossroads Women's Centre, 230a Kentish Town Road, NW5 2AB)
- Saturday 21st November People's Charter National Conference, in Camden.
- Saturday 5th December National Climate March.