Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekending: 25th October

Hello peeps. Let's see what the week has brought us...

Blogs:

Posts:
Diary:
Great and lively stuff (h/t Bob Piper):



Afterword: I'm still mucking round with the right hand column with the aim of making it more usable. I was comfortable cutting down the green links because there's a central list of greenie blogs I could also point to. The other kinds of blog are more tricky, so that's still a work in progress.

I have added a little reading list of books that have caught my attention but fear not, I'm not going to get excited and turn the sidebar into a jumble. That way lies madness. However, I am considering a redesign... we'll see.

1 comment:

ModernityBlog said...

Yeah, Jim, be radial, migrate to Wordpress it makes the effort of redesigning easy, and WP has all the tools for taking over comments, posts, etc, automatically

Don't be a stick in the mud :)

Shame about Adie's Counterfire, it was very well designed.