New blogs, links I've spotted and the odd bit of frippery;
- Iraqi immigrant, Dana Ali, faces deportation after an alleged Home Office blunder fails to recognise his marriage to a British citizen. Please do read.
- Meanwhile at the bar is a new group blog that looks rather good.
- Also check out Green Construction UK.
- I only just came across Whirled Peas.
- Guerrilla Welsh Fare is an interesting Plaid blog.
- I'm really getting into Derren Brown's blog. Very special.
- I've never linked to Our Kingdom and I should really.
- I don't go in for Lib Dem bashing particularly but The Keane Green has a very interesting post along these lines.
- There's an interesting project to map out local blogs called Nutshell.
- I'm becoming increasingly alarmed at the way the Libyan prisoner release affair is being handled in the media. The Flying Rodent expresses some of this, Al Jazeera a little more and Haaretz a bit more. I'd like to add that the crowds cheering al-Megrahi home were welcoming someone they believed had been wrongly convicted and was innocent of any crime - not celebrating terrorism. Not that anyone seems to be pointing this out.
A little climate video I spotted from YouTube;
With regard to the howls of protest from America about the release or transfer of "the Lockerbie bomber": could anyone remind me how many years in jail were served by the American(s) responsible for the downing of the Iran Air Flight 655 in 1988, killing all 290 aboard, including 66 children?
Hedley Sutton, Cinderford, Gloucestershire