Hi there, it's time for the end of the week round up;
- New blogger spot - The Keane Green.
- There's also River's Edge.
- Then there's the brand new Restless Radical.
- Plus Wrexham Socialist.
- Plus Brighton's Amy Kennedy.
- Also happy fifth birthday to Ben Solah's blog.
- Also check out the coal hole - great stuff.
- Looking for work in Cambridge? There's a housing job at the Co-op. Apply.
- Great example of evolution graffitti.
- If you liked Persepolis you might like this updated tribute.
- Bee awareness on twitter. The bees. Think of them.
- An interesting obit of Alexis Arguello - boxing champion and Sandinista Mayor.
- Noel Lynch tells of the German Green fined for playing klezmer music.
- Matt Sellwood writes on radicals and electoral politics.
RIP Molly Sugden, this is for you.
I completely agree with Dominic Lawson (30 June) and those of your correspondents who say that MPs should be allowed to have second jobs, and I would like to recommend that they undertake posts which are directly relevant to the people they serve. I therefore suggest, for example, that Ed Balls (Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families) become a classroom assistant, Andy Burnham (Secretary of State for Health) become a nurse, and that Douglas Alexander (Secretary of State for International Development) manage a branch of Oxfam.
Justin Brodi, Chester