Hello, this is the weekend.
- Today we have a Carnival of Socialism at The Third Estate.
- I like Jacky Fleming. Just saying.
- Are you tweeting too hard?
- Vice Presidential candidate Nixon explains away some interesting money.
- Zombie fire ants the stuff of science fiction? Not one bit of it!
- South west London eco-village occupation... nice one.
- Check out New Zealand Greens podcast on embarrassing protest moments.
- To know him is to love him, Matt Hanley has just done his first interview. Good job.
- This week I had an article in the London Paper. You might like it.
- I'm one of Modernity's favourite bloggers. I take all compliments deserved and otherwise.
- Fifty/fifty representation for women in the European Parliament? We'll see.
- UKIP leader brags of how much he squeezes out of the gravy train.
- Tom Wise concurs that can make "shed loads as an MEP".
- Make votes count says PR can solve the complacency of MPs.
- There's a new site called re-select promoting the deselection of dodgy MPs.
- Gordon is putting together a wiki guide to the election. It's here feel free to add info.
- Listen up election nerds, you need the online D'Hondt calculator, yes you do.
Perhaps this is a result of a strain of dyslexia, in which the sufferer mixes up the word "sorry" with the word "caught". What they mean to say is: "I'm giving back some of the money because I feel truly, truly caught."If you've not heard of Tom Lehrer do look him up, but as a taster here's one of his classics.