It seems that the Sunday Mirror has a fascinating report from a report who just happened to be sitting one seat in front of Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg. It really is worth a read (thanks to Green Gordon for the tip). Among things we find out are;
- some of those he himself appointed to his cabinet he regards as "useless" and "not equipped" for leading roles.
- he plans to demote former leadership rival Chris Huhne.
- his personal dislike for his environment secretary. “He’s a problem. I can’t stand the man. We need a new spokesman. We have to move him. We need someone with good ideas. At the moment, they just don’t add up.” However he couldn't be ditched entirely lest he become a "voice for the left".
- his local government spokeswoman get "patronised" in her current role so has to be moved.
- he's up for a coalition government, but only if the Tories lose the next election.
Moral of the story? Don't take short haul flights of course!