Friday, April 11, 2008

Three sets of congratulations

Firstly I want to thank my MP, David Howarth, for signing the Early Day Motion on Mehdi Kazemi.

I'd also like to congratulate the editor of Green World, Philip Sainty, on the latest edition (the second he's been in charge of). There's been a lot of room for improvement in the past - and Philip is really rising to the challenge and GW is actually worth reading at last!

And lastly I'd like to congratualte Adrian Ramsey on his Radio Four performance this morning on treading the very difficult path of the local councillor who can do nothing to keep local post offices open without sounding like he was just passing the buck.

Oh, and whilst I'm at it - well done to everyone taking part in the new Olympic sport - catch the flame!

No comments: