Saturday, July 21, 2007

Questions I'm asking myself today

Will fish benefit from climate change?

Even if it does stop raining are we now royally boned?

Did Ruth Kelly*really* smoke dope - or is she just trying to look cool?

How quickly will Blair lose his new job as Middle East Poodle?

Now the Peruvian strikes are off, have the government really backed down like they say? (Rethinking the education bill and lowering seed prices)

I wonder if it's possible for me to care less about the new Harry Potter book?

I think the answers might be no, yes, no, quickly, looks dodgy and no.

2 comments:

Ed said...

RE Harry Potter - I'm completely with you on that one. When I told my new housemate that i wasn't the slightest bit interested in the new Harry Potter, or indeed any Harry Potter book at all, she looked absolutely stunned for a few seconds. I sometimes feel like a social outcast over this one - glad to see someone else who can't get worked up over wizards.

Jim Jepps said...

I know - this hype is ridiculous - can't people *see* it's about selling units!