- A video on why you should take part in the High Speed Rail consultation. Ignore the low tech levels and listen to the step by step arguments.
- Talking of videos, there's a nice little video on why the cuts are the wrong answer.
- Channel Four have an interesting article on whether AV would make any difference to election results in this country.
- Brighton Politics takes a look at why Labour are trying to paint Caroline Lucas as an evil witch.
- Congratulations to the new leader of the National Union of Journalists. First time the post has been held by a woman, although Jeremy Dear will be a hard act to follow.
- Lastly, Reuben at the Third Estate has a nice little piece on the state of blogging today.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011