- France introduces its new bill to emancipate women by arresting two women.Rest assured they are now fully liberated in the cells.
- With the elections gearing up pity the poor Labour candidate who mucked up his papers and has missed his place on the ballot paper in Blean Forest. Good luck to Green candidates Alexander Murray and Zoe Scandrett in their lone fight against the two parties of coalition.
- So come first of August - are we occupying Monaco?
- The Home Office has been forced to pay compensation to a trafficked woman it deported instead of helping.
- Keith Flett has a great little post on moral and physical force in the progressive movement today.
- Reuben has written another excellent post, this time on the safety of public sector workers.
Monday, April 11, 2011