- Jenny Jones has been selected as the Green Party's London Mayoral candidate, she will also head the Assembly List. Bright Green has the Mayoral numbers.
- Collective resistance asks what is a general strike?
- Danny Chivers looks at Tesco's week of environmental action.
- John Harris wrote an excellent piece in the Guardian on Labour's tribalism.
- Bea Campbell points to her documentary on the Morning Star.
- Former Camden councillor Alexis Rowell writes on why new nuclear was a mistake.
Saturday, March 19, 2011