- I'm still reeling from the news that Barclays pays just 1% in corporation tax. No wonder there's a deficit.
- The New Statesman covers the awful case of Bill Aitkin, the conservative MSP who likes to blame rape victims for being raped.
- Dwight Towers looks at the origins of the word 'cannon fodder' and wonders whether it applies to modern audiences.
- I thought this profile in The Independent was interesting on the new student movement.
- Lallands Peat Worrier looks at the Scottish attitudes to sex.
- The revolution spreads to Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Djibouti, Bahrain, Iran, Yemen, Jordan, Iraq, there's even demonstrations in Kuwait. These really are extraordinary times.
Sunday, February 20, 2011