- Obama London has a revealing piece about Sarah Palin's moderation policy, slightly shocking. Also Bristol Palin tweets at her mother here. Incidentally Richard Osley notes how some of the gun rhetoric has slipped over the ocean.
- A community midwife writes on collective resistance.
- Slugger O'Toole reports that Steven Agnew has won the battle to become the NI Green Party's first leader. Also Alan in Belfast.
- The Guardian reports on the death of Rosie the Rivetter.
- Documents reveal London Underground are going to have a swathe of unmanned stations.
- And lastly... The Weekly Worker defends Clare Soloman.
Monday, January 10, 2011