So there's revolutions sweeping the Arab world, often in places where the space for building up a progressive political alternative has been very limited. Indeed that's one of the reasons those revolts are happening. It's exciting, worrying, confusing and exhilarating by turns, but there's one thing I do know - I haven't a clue where it's all going to lead.
- It turns out the public do believe in climate change. Guardian.
- The right wingers against the cuts. Hangbitch.
- Why the Green Investment Bank has been another gimmick. Liberal Conspiracy.
- Christian Aid attack homophobia in Uganda. Good on them. Pambazuka.
- UK Uncut, a failure in civil policing. Dawn Foster.
- Neoliberals, privatisation and magic. Practically Insurgent.