Last thing from me on the US midterm elections I promise, just a few articles and pieces I think are worth reading;
- The Onion: Last Remaining Politician Must Rebuild Entire Government Following Bloodiest Midterm Election In American History
- The Slate: Why do Tea Partiers uppercase so many of their nouns?
- Counter Punch: Alexanda Cockburn writes "Collectively, the election makes clear, the [voters] haven't a clue which way to march."
- Green Party Watch: ballot access round-up from across the states.
- Washington Post: they go through the candidates Sarah Palin endorsed and check out how they fared. They won the safe seats and lost everything else.
- New York Times: California rejects marijuana legalisation.