Friday, October 22, 2010

Your half dozen delivery

I've not done a round-up for a bit so have a bit of a backlog, let's see if I can clear some of it with some interesting articles and some updates on stories I've covered so far.

  • First I want to point to Cath Elliott's piece on CiF about MP Nadine Dorris' latest confessions that she regularly lies to her constituents. Astonishing.

  • I don't think I've ever linked to Climate Cassandra before, so now's the time.

  • The two 'to watch' trends in blogging are group blogs and local blogs. The Charlton Champion is an excellent example of the latter.

  • Frogblog has a follow up on the Hobbit industrial dispute.

  • Prisoner Ben updates us on how the cuts are effecting his prison.

  • The Dominion Post has a really interesting piece on the new Green Mayor in Wellington.

No comments: