A few links, this time with a greenish theme;
- Conservative MP Tim Yeo warns against the cuts in green funding. Guardian.
- Meg Hillier MP is Labour's new Shadow Climate Change bod. Let's look at her voting record... oh for fuck's sake! Public Whip.
- The people of Leith are fighting Big Biomass. Bright Green.
- Welcome to a new blog just one post old. Stroud Potato Day.
- There are plenty of people round the world opposing environmental degradation, including the Indigenous Environmental Network. Stuart Jeffrey.
- Are Ed Miliband and David Cameron really that different? Jane Watkinson