- New blog on my radar Giroscope, although in fairness he's been going since 2006.
- The Oz election: Ben Solah argues there's more power on the streets than the ballot box.
- Greg Philo in the Guardian argues that we could sort the deficit bt taxing rich people.
- Gary Younge in the same paper picks apart the myths around immigration.
- Today's audio is Caroline Lucas in conversation with the Finns (just under an hour).
- On the deputy leader elections we have a post for Adrian Ramsay at Acacia Thorns and one for Derek Wall by Joseph Healey (132 / 139 facebook fans as I type).
Monday, August 16, 2010