- It appears that industry lobbyists helped draw up the Food Standard Agency's report on GM. That was helpful of them. Guardian.
- Are the media institutionally biased in favour of Israel? Splintered Sunrise takes a look.
- Questions about how to response to The English Defense League continue. Bob from Brockley has some thoughts.
- The war film that shocked Denmark. Guardian (again).
- Coalition reneges on plans to scrap NHS data base. Independent.
- It seems that the UK's religious education has been officially criticised as 'inadequate' as one in five teachers were "unsure of what they were trying to achieve in the subject". Sounds like healthy skepticism to me. BBC.
Sunday, June 06, 2010