Today's miscellany comes sponsored by the letters E, J and the number 4.
- The Morning Star puts out an appeal for support.
- Liam has a shocking story about ipad workers being asked to sign an anti-suicide contract.
- In a story that sent me ballistic with rage Madame Miaow compares the treatment given to Baroness Scotland with her cleaner.
- If you missed Caroline Lucas' maiden speech in parliament you can find it here and also check out the extraordinary front page of the Independent today.
- Do you need an armoured car? One careful owner who only used it to drive to church on a Sunday.
- Mark Steel relates what it's like being rung up by the Daily Mail.