Sunday, May 16, 2010

Events coming up (mainly London)

I'm going to try to get back into a weekly events round-up as currently my previous regular features have gone completely out the window.

  • RIGHT TO WORK EMERGENCY CONFERENCE
Saturday 22 May 11am Friends Meeting House Euston Road NW1. Further info

  • DEFEND WHITTINGTON HOSPITAL COALITION MEETING
Monday 24 May 7pm, Whittington Community Centre, Yerbury Rd, N19. Nr Archway Tube

  • SOLIDARITY WITH THE GREEK PROTESTS
Wednesday 26th May 7pm, Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London, WC1. Speakers.

  • CAMDEN GREEN FAIR
Sunday 6th June from Midday until 7pm; Details

  • KEEP OUR NHS PUBLIC AGM
Saturday 12 June 10 for 11am, Somers Town Community Centre, Ossulston St, NW1; Link

  • GREEN PARTY CONFERENCE
Friday 10th September to Monday 13th in Birmingham; Details


Feel free to let me know about things I've missed, I'm sure there's plenty more going on out there.

1 comment:

Jim Jepps said...

Someone just reminded me that on Saturday it's the Hands off Venezuela AGM at ULU starting 10.00 am.

I've been to this before - it's very good