A few more items I've spotted that are worth checking out as I get my stats hat on properly;
- First expenses scandal of the new Parliament. Nadine Dorries.
- Caroline Lucas says her hero is... Margaret Atwood.
- Darryl of the Greenwich Greens has some thoughts on his election night.
- The Independent says Nick Griffin's future is in doubt after the BNP's poor showing.
- Luna 17 rounds up the results for the left.
- Some Green council gains; Tess Green gained Southville Bristol, with more than 33% of the vote, after she lost by just six votes in 2007. Jonathan Essex gained a seat in Reigate, as did Adam Pogonowski in Cambridge City. In Reading Rob White won our first seat. In Hullbridge Michael Hoy had a "shock gain" from the Tories and Ann Lovejoy in Watford.