A quick round-up of what's caught my eye on the web. Feel free to chip in down in the comments.
Blogs (some pinched from Phil, ta);
- The friendly lefty is a new lefty blogger. Excellent.
- Roots and resilience is a lefty into crime, human rights and migration.
- 21st Century Manifesto has that good nerdy attraction to statistics I like in a lefty.
- Another Communist Party blogger is one from the plough.
- Lansbury Lido is "politics from a democratic socialist and a christian socialist view".
- Also the Personal Accountability Log.
- Wonderful Carnival of Socialism Halloween special - yeah!
- An Indymedia FAQ on the postal strike.
- Doc Richard reports on the suppression of the Green Party in Rwanda
- Stephen Gray on why GM crops will not feed the world
- I don't link to Harry's Place often but their post on defend Peter Tatchell is well worth highlighting.
- Salman is rightly proud of his interview with Nick Clegg, although Clegg doesn't actually say much as far as I can see. That's not Salman's fault i hasten to point out!
- You elect a Green Left government in Iceland and what happens? McDonalds pulls out. It could happen here you know...
- Vile article in the Times on animal testing for botox.
- I never laugh at stories like this where an ambulance driver left a patient locked in his ambulance for five hours because he forgot about him. That would be cruel.
- Two Doctors looks at Scottish polls.
- Update on previous story: North Kelvin Community Meadow wins a prize.