Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
- Voting is still taking place for the best blogs about.
- Voting is also still taking place in my poll on scientific oaths (go right).
- Blogs I've spotted this week; Gordfolio.
- Also; (a) Green Diplomat?
- Also: Montagnard09
- Also: Chalkface
- Also: Anthony Painter
- Also: Red Republic
- Also: Gay Cornwall
- Letters home from a teenage squaddie (Independent).
- Letter from a more experienced soldier (Guardian).
- Boris Keep Your Promise on rape crisis centres.
- Social Centre Stories.
- Looking at the swine flu figures.
- Check out this tool for making a Carbon Quilt.
- Structured Procrastination (thanks Tim).
- Lastly, medieval history has never been more fun. (Over 18s only).
Our video of the week was especially requested by Mr Pete Um, enjoy;
Congratulations to this government. Now you've vetted all the teachers, classroom assistants, dinner ladies, lollipop people, caretakers, parent-helpers, coaches, choirmasters, visiting dignitaries and speakers and, for all I know, the little old lady sitting at the bus-stop. Just one question: when are you going to vet Mummy and Daddy ?
Tim Hinchliffe, Beckenham, Kent