It's the end of the week, let's take a butchers;
- I often turn off radio plays but J'Accuse was utterly brilliant. Do listen!
- Dr Crippen was innocent. They hung him didn't they?
- Diary scheduling problems? Try doodle.
- Green Left Weekly on how to save jobs and the environment.
- Weekly Worker has an interesting piece on the Irish elections.
- Dave Cole interviews Green Party student activist Aled Fisher.
- Disappointed you missed out on egging Griffin? Join the fun!
- Fancy making some money? Why not throw a chapatti at Griffin?
Dr Hilary Lloyd Yewlett (Letters, 10 June) suggests David Miliband could boost his popularity by "rising out of the waves like Daniel Craig". I would suggest that he could increase his approval ratings even more by walking in the other direction.My YouTube offering this week is a little shudder for you all. Don't watch if easily spooked...