End of the week time, what do we have here?;
- Patrick Harvie, the Scottish Green MSP has launched his new website. Flashy.
- At the Anglo-Buddhist Combine Matt gets serious about Jean Lambert.
- On the 4th of May there is a national "Turning strangers into citizens" rally in favour of the rights of migrant workers.
- Police delete tourist photos. Wow, I feel so much safer.
- Today's In Business on Radio Four was quite interesting on electric cars - not that the link's come up yet... watch this space.
- Strike a blow for gender equality in pay? The F Word explores Sheffield council's approach.
- Environmental prize goes to very deserving African activists.
- The FT says the G8 has admitted it couldn't meet it's PR on hunger. Never.
- Spotted this and thought it might be useful: Housmans - the excellent lefty bookshop near Kings Cross hires out a meeting room for up to 12 people for £25 a throw. Bloody good value for such a central location. Phone them: 020 7837 4473