It's that time again, here's this week's weekending, or perhaps I should call it weekend ending as it always seems to go up late Sunday;
- There was some very sad news this week. Alan Walter died far too young (obit. in the Morning Star). A brilliant campaigner and thoroughly nice chap.
- Talking of the Morning Star, here's Rupert Read on the bankers.
- In Radio Four's Ambridge the Serious Fraud Office take white collar crime very seriously - yes - it's fiction. You can bet the Archers Anarchists want him brought to justice and the Ambridge Socialist Manifesto will need to add a new clause.
- Think the Tories could do with a better slogan? Why not test out a few alternatives.
- By the way, did you know that God hates figs? Thought not.
- We have a new Green blogger, Shirley Ford. Welcome to the fraternity(?), greenocracy(?), internet-o-sphere.
- In Sweden they have pirates in the Green Party.
- In the Czech Republic the Greens have split over the party's participation in the "centre right" coalition government.
- Lastly the two English Green Party MEP's have issued their end of term report here (pdf). Very interesting reading.