Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy's super ego

Puff Daddy, or P Diddy, or Sean Combs, has the funniest interview in the Guardian Weekend magazine that I've ever read in that august publication. Here are some edited highlights;

What is your greatest fear?
I don't believe in fear - I live my life without regrets. Anything else would be unforgivable.

What makes you depressed?
Nothing... Spending time being down is less time out there achieving and enjoying.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Nothing - presentation is important, so I make sure I always look my best.

Who would play you in the film of your life?
I would.

What is your favourite smell?
My two new fragrances, Unforgivable and Unforgivable Black.

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Notorious BIG, Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, David and Victoria Beckham, Marilyn Monroe ... too many to mention. It would be a big party.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I am proud of everything I have done:

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Follow your dreams - you can do it if you want it badly enough, get out there and make it happen. Look at me, I am living proof.
To have regrets would be unforgivable and he is proud of everything he has done. Wow. What a guy. Thanks be to God he never wastes any precious time being down about anything, otherwise he'd never have had time to create the perfect fragrance.

No comments: