Well, probably not the last post ever - but rather the last one for a little bit. I'm undergoing surgery in Addenbrookes Hospital tomorrow morning on my eye and blogging may well be down my list of priorities over the next few days. Apologies for the interruption of service.
In the mean time here are a few bits and bobs to keep you going should you be in need of reading material;
- Tim Robbins made a speech to the National Association of Broadcasters. Damn hilarious and chilling at the same time.
- You may also wish to consider the Ministerial aid who quit and then withdrew her resignation over Brown's tax plans. I guess she felt the crack of the whip, naughty girl, rocking the boat in the run up to an election like that.
- Look away now if you are easily shocked. The Navy patrol seized by Iranians last year were in disputed waters after all. Gasp.
- There's a new Cambridge lefty blog in town courtesy of Citizen Steve.
- Gaian Economics muses on the slogan less is more.
- I should also point you towards a relatively new read for me, Principia Dialectica, who I'm finding rather jolly.