Today's CEN makes for sobering reading.
What do you think the sentence for drink driving might be? You'll need some details to assess the likely outcome of the case so;
- the person before the court was on their fourth offence
- one of their drink driving offences was when they crashed whilst taking their kids to school
- they were over three times the legal limit
- they were stopped because of clearly poor driving
- fines and driving bans have been imposed before to no effect
I know what you're thinking - the courts in Cambridgeshire are clearly run by drunken anarcho-leftists who refuse to jail anyone on principle. Sadly, that's not the case - there is a more simple answer.
It helps if your family own Chippenham Park Estate and your mother is a "respected" Magistrate.