- Peter Tatchell writes on the need to go renewable, not nuclear.
- The head of Interpol has been arrested.
- Znet has had a make over and the new spruced up hub site can be found here.
- President Chavez, after having played some part in gaining the release of hostages in Colombia has angered the Colombian state with remarks on the Farc.
- In Gabon they have banned twenty NGOs for criticising the government.
- Cheap cars may mean the end of everything.
- Guiliani's advisors in the US Presidential campaign are having to go without their salaries... on the rocks Rudy?
- Real Climate is a great blog written by climate scientists - well worth a look.
Friday, January 11, 2008