Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cop that

I noticed in the Cambridge Evening News today that Thieves leave boys in blue red-faced. "Cheeky" rogues have been pinching off the thief takers.

Handcuffs, a baton and a police uniform with hat (worth £25) have all been stolen - sounds like an ideal night inLast year the light fingered Cambridgeshire "yoof" half inched laptops, batons, handcuffs, alarms, a hat (worth £25!), a police uniform, tools, vehicle registration plates, satellitete navigation, knives, and sundry items to the tune of thousands of pounds.

A police spokeswoman said "As with the theft of property elsewhere, its disappearance is thoroughly investigated."


Oh yeah - when my car was nicked I didn't get a visit for three days and then two cops only came round to sigh, raise their eyebrows and look despondent. Poor things.

Anyway, this all reminds me of my one happy memory - when me and Mark Martin stole the lost property book from Bishops Stortford police station.

Ah, happy days, he was always leading me astray. I wonder where he is now?

No comments: